Wednesday, June 24, 2009

recount of Easter Show

My holiday recount‏

My wife and I planed to take my son to visit the Easter Show, so we decided to buy tickets on the internet before the school holiday.

On 16 April morning, we got up early and caught a bus at Rockdale station.It took us about one hour to arrive at Olympic Park. We saw many people waiting to enter the Park. My son was really excited. He was interested in everything.
We followed a large group of people to enter the Park. Firstly, we visited many diffierence animals, such as sheep, cows, donkeys and ducks eg. We touched and fed them.They looked beautiful. After that we watched a Wood-chopping competition between an Australian team and a New Zealand team. There were 5 people on each team. They were very strong, so they did it very quickly. In the end, the Australian team defeated the New Zealand team.This competition was interesting.It was not only a show of strength, but also it showed that they were unity for us.I looked at my wrist watch,it was 1:30 pm so we decided to find a place to have a lunch.

Around 2:30 pm, we finished lunch and took my son to the children’s Park. There was a lot of play equipment for children, so I spent 37 dollars and bought 40 tickets for my son. Time passed quickly.It was getting dark when we came out, then we followed a large of people to gather at the main arena to watch the fireworks.

Although we felt very tired, we were very happy. We can’t wait for the next holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment